week 2 Communication Between Business & Consumer

Over the years as social media grows, more growth opportunities for business to take advantage of. The biggest gain from social media nowadays is more options for visibility. Being able to be seen promotes more clients and more profits as well.The downsize to this are reviews can be very easily hurt or help your business based on the services offer to them.

Based on my research, I google a company for computer technician and found one call Asurion Phone & Tech Repair and the reviews are mostly good reviews but the negative reviews still hurts because of communications are lacking. In the digital age, communication has change so much that they expect a response for any mistakes the company made.

If I were to leave a response for a company, it will be very positive because if it is something that I like, I will leave a review on why I like it. For example, I remember eating a Korean Pho (pronoun Fa) restaurant where I order soup and it was delicious although I forgot the name of the place, I left a very good review and recommended people to this place.

If my business had review (because it already has a social media) and I have to reply to them, I will refer them to the email but will respond to their comments positive because as a professional, I cannot retaliate nor curse back at them. It will very damaging to my business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: My Blog Theme