Week1 B: Social Media Use Today

 I feel social media as of today isn't the same as what it use to because suddenly it more focus on the opinions of others rather it focus on networking. The purpose of these platforms are to generate connection with other from around the world so the world can see each other and build a bond together to share a common growth.

When it comes to platforms I use more than one social media mainly for business as I have more then one type of business. For examples, I have a youtube channel for when I do filming or recordings for my podcast and each time I film, I uploaded on my channel. I also create video artwork for resume business. Another I use is Instagram for mainly for my artwork that I do like motion graphic and I got into NFT recently as I learn about it.I use media as a business.

I rarely do personal post nowadays because I have become pretty private in my personal life. I still network with my new friends from around the work but I stop sharing my life as people online becoming more distrusting but not everyone is like that as I met some amazing folks from around the world like Morocco that I recently network with and that is when I made a new friend. Thus, I kept my circle online small for business purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: My Blog Theme

week 2 Communication Between Business & Consumer